Hello there and welcome!
Jen Bradley started this blog years ago during a bout of unemployment and depression. She is not a professional critic, but has taken courses in film theory, storytelling, creative writing, and has studied film since about age 8.
I am not paid by Netflix Instant Watch or in any way affiliated with them. I’m just combining three of my loves– writing, movies, and having an overwrought semi-hysterical opinion.
So settle in and put your feet up – I’m sure we’ll be able to find something you like!
Rules and Stuff:
- Attempts to provoke or troll myself or other commenters will be met with the iron fist. If you think my opinion is wrong, that’s cool, I’m listening.
- I don’t make any money off this blog and I’m cool with that. If you want me to review something I will, but all reviews will be honest – there is no shilling here.
- Feel free to reblog or link! I am of the opinion that if it is on the internet, I am okay with the world seeing it.
- You will find no snark here. I don’t roll that way.
Books I Have Written:
- Virago is a high-fantasy novel with elements of horror, noir, humor, and action. It’s inspired by my love of Terry Pratchett’s Discworld books and HBO’s The Wire. Virago is available from Amazon in both Print and Kindle formats.
- The Secret Wilderness is a high-fantasy/horror/fairy tale prequel to Virago that is available in both Print and Kindle formats. It was inspired by my love of Angela Carter’s ‘The Bloody Chamber’ type tales and also the Southern Gothic writing of Flannery O’Connor.
2 thoughts on “Author – Jen Bradley”
Hey Jen, just wanted to drop a line to thank you for the conversation on Friday at Friendly Confines (ironic huh….). Look forward to throwing my writing at you.
Thanks to you too, and for checking out my blog! Definitely shoot me a draft or two and I will see if I can be of any help! 😀