So far, I’ve dropped about 1200 words on Immortal Beloved. After a few more edits, I’ll be posting that one tomorrow morning. Stay tuned!
In also exciting news, I dropped off my violin bow to be restrung. I’ve been meaning to do it for a while, and after watching a movie with so much emphasis on music and performance, I realized how much I missed playing my violin. I played in Middle and High school (7 years), took private lessons on weekends and even played in a youth symphony, which culminated in a performance onstage at the Kravis Center. I’ll do a bigger write-up later on that.
- Immortal Beloved review
- Untitled Post on My History with the violin
- ‘That Time I Ran Through Fire – My Tough Mudder Experiences’ (posted on Mudder of Dragons, but reblogged here)
I’m still writing every night, and also watching things now that I have internet again. I’m really enjoying Archer, and Sunday was a huge marathon of streaming. I worked my way through:
- Secrets of Hampton Court
- Secrets of That House Where the Duke of Devonshire Lives but Whose Name I Have Forgotten
- Secrets of Highclere Castle (where they film Downton Abbey!)
- Secrets of the Tower of London
- Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries (I thought this was fun but a little twee, although Essie Davis is radiant)
- Copper (Fun, with an immersive atmosphere, but not well-written; I’m still on Season 1)
So! Lots of fun stuff coming up! I hope you’re having a good week, and if you’re somewhere cold, you’re warm, and if you’re somewhere hot, you’re keeping cool!
4 thoughts on “Stay Tuned!”
Question: Who is that cute little dog in your gravatar?
I’m not sure… I have a cat. No dogs though! 😀
Sorry! Wrong gravatar.
I’m looking forward to your Kravis post. I performed onstage there once, also. It was nifty.